The electric car isn’t new. The first electric car was created in 1832, and in 1895 American, William Morrison, developed the first 6 passenger electric vehicle. New York City taxis were once all electric. It wasn’t until the 1920’s when the combustion engine improved dramatically and highways expanded that electric cars became less desirable.
CAN WE SERVICE YOUR ELECTRIC VEHICLE?
Our fully trained qualified technicians are able to maintain your electric vehicle. By servicing your electric car at Marshall Automotive, you will NOT void your warranty. Maintenance includes brakes, brake fluid, tyres, suspension, lights, wiper blades and washers. Of course, on the hybrid electric vehicles the engine oil and oil filter must be changed at scheduled service times. Air filters, fuel filters and spark plugs would also require replacement on hybrids.
The team at Marshall Automotive are always happy to assist with your enquires about what’s required to service and maintain your electric vehicle. Get in touch today.
Log Book Service
Car Air Conditioning Service
Radiator and Cooling System Service
Brakes and Brake Service
Suspension and Steering Service
Lights, Wipers and Accessories
More Specialised Car Services
Vehicle Inspections and Reports
Safe-T-Stop Brake Testing
5 Points of Difference
- Our workshop is run by women for women
- An independently owned and operated business, backed by the highly recognised Repco brand and a 12 month 20,000km Warranty Nationwide
- You get to speak to the mechanic who works on your car-you’re not just a set of car keys
- We are 100% committed to your safety, so every service receives a full safety inspection
- We don’t speak “mechanic”, we talk to you in a way that you can understand