Marshall Automotive can conduct a 65 Point Vehicle Inspection with your car service. Mention this web page when you book your car in for any service and we will happily provide you with a fully itemised written report.
During this visual inspection (carried out by a qualified mechanic) we will check 65 important areas of your car.
The 65 Point Vehicle Inspection Report can alert you to any issues before they impact you or your family and before they cost you extra time, stress and money.
Our Repco Auto-Tech trained mechanics are fully qualified to advise you on every aspect of car service and repair, across all makes and models of vehicles.
The Repco Authorised Service 65 point Vehicle Inspection Report offers you additional peace of mind.
Book a car service in Frankston with Marshall Automotive to ensure you are inspected and protected, because safety matters.
Make sure your car is safe and reliable for your next road trip with a 65 Point Vehicle Inspection Report at Marshall Automotive - your local Repco Authorised Service centre in Frankston.
We love a good 'vehicle checklist' and always recommend one before you head out on your next adventure - but honestly - how many of us have the time?
Here at Marshall Automotive we go one step further: We do the checklist for you!
Just bring your car in for any full service and ask for a FREE 65 Point Vehicle Inspection Report.
We will check over your vehicle for you and give you a written report of anything that needs attention before your next road trip, leaving you free to worry about who's packing the Aeroguard!
5 Points of Difference
- Our workshop is run by women for women
- An independently owned and operated business, backed by the highly recognised Repco brand and a 12 month 20,000km Warranty Nationwide
- You get to speak to the mechanic who works on your car-you’re not just a set of car keys
- We are 100% committed to your safety, so every service receives a full safety inspection
- We don’t speak “mechanic”, we talk to you in a way that you can understand